Easy Vegan Veggie Dip Recipe
With the warmer weather now here, I
already want to eat lighter meals and stop hibernating. Although BBQ season is calling too lol. This would taste good on fish.
- 1 package silken tofu 12 or 15 oz
- 1 Tbsp healthy sweetener such as agave nectar or eliminate sweetener all together.
- 2 Tbsp of Bareback Herbs & Lavender
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Open container and drain water. I do this by putting it on a tea towel for about 10-15 minutes. I’ve used a couple of different sizes–one 12 oz (340 grams) and the other 15 oz (425 grams)–with success. The small size difference didn’t cause any issues with flavor or taste.
- Place the tofu into a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for about 10 days. This makes approximately 1 pint of Vegan veggie dip.
Serve over greens as a salad dressing, use as a mao or as a dip for veggie options.